1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other ici users.
5. You may not use the ici service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the ici service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack ici or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ici .
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any ici members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any executable code.
10. You must not post content for commercial purposes without ici approval.
11. You must not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
12. You must not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
13. You must not advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
14. You must not, in the use of ici, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your ici account. While ici prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that ici cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the ici service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ici service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We may, but have no obligation to, edit Content for clarity, grammar, and style.
6. ici makes it possible to post images and text hosted on ici to outside websites. This use is accepted and encouraged. However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on ici must provide a link back to ici.
7. We reserve the right to restrict or reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
1. When you contribute materials, you agree to comply with all copyright laws.
2. For original content that you contribute, you grant us permission to share your materials in its original or edited form with ici users.
3. If you remove your profile by deleting your account, the text and images you contributed may remain on ici.
4. ici undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
1. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
2. A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit ici to locate the material;
3. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
6. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or ici in a state or federal court located in Mercer County. The laws of the State of New Jersey will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Mercer County, New Jersey for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on ici, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP ici UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ici "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ici WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. ici IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR ici, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR ici WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, ici'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.